New Motivated Seller Leads Coming Soon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • We’re working on about 30 different leads right now. This week we should have two highest bidder sale opportunities in Florida – which are both for the highest price. And another one in Texas which will be for the highest down payment ( a slam dunk deal). Several leads for California coming up too…

Once we get a contract, we will share the details here in the Community Forum.

Who’s ready to make some money??

Jackie,

You already know I have thrown “my hat in the ring” for HBS here in Florida..

Ed

Hi Jackie!

Hope your doing well! The highest bidder sale I tried to have with the seller a while back did not happen. We ended up buying the house to flip but man do I wish i had done a highest bidder sale. Less headaches, quicker outcome and in and out of the deal faster. All that to say…if any leads in Rhode Island please let me know!! Im all game. I’ve been dying to a highest bidder sale and won’t stop until I do one.

Hey Manny – great to hear from you. Find motivated sellers — that will lead to a highest bidder sale. The bigger clue of a motivated seller is a vacant house.

have signs——will travel !!!
    Florida–Georgia–Alabama for starters

I’m very interested too!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.