New Options Training Module

Posted in Options

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Previously, I had the Options and Leases training together in one module. But it was getting so HUGE that it was hard to find anything. So I seperated the two strategies in to their own training modules. See Module 8 is all about Master Leases, Leases and Property Management
    Module 9 is all about Options.

Options are simple a purchase contract with a contingency clause that states that something else has to happen sometime in the future before you will close. Options are the best way to control real estate and equity!

An option is used when you get a contract on a wholesale deal. An Option is used to control a property before you do a Highest Bidder Sale. I’ve even used Options to control multi-million dollar properties, large ranches, an RV, a portfolio of rentals, and much more. There are many other uses for Options too. You can learn all about then in Module 9 – OPTIONS!

The Options Module contains 24 training videos and 32 audios plus some written lessons too.

If you have any questions or comments about using Options, please post them here in the forum.

Jackie, just FYI, the module numbers in your post above do not appear to match the module numbers listed in the ‘Training Modules’ listed on the left side of the page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.