New to the group

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hello all, my name is Jerome Johnson I am new to the group. I would like to shout out to all new members.

I sent out emails to craigslist, people looking to rent their homes, here is the response I recieved.

it makes NO sense for me to let someone into a $650,000 home for 2 or 3 thousand dollars and I take all the risk, so unless there is some who has 150-200,000 in collateral, no interest. Also, if the people have that collateral, but not “cash”, I can sell it to them, take back a mortgage, and you get your money.

How do I respond to this? it sounds like a possible deal.

Thank you!

are you in California? Not a good idea to jump in to renting $650,000 houses.

no deal here.

have you tried contacting people who have a house for rent to ask about renting their house? I bet you will get a much better response.
    Make it easy.

Remember, you are looking for MOTIVATED sellers. This seller is obviously not motivated.

If you want to master lease, start with contacting people who have a house advertised for rent or any vacant houses that are not advertised at all ( for sale or for rent)

Thank you Miss/Mrs Lange for the advise. I will move on to another. I am located in South Jersey.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.