OK maybe i shouldn`t admit to this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Several months ago when I first started reading some of JACK`s books i came across a property in the mls,that was a minor fix-up,nice area of retired workers,comps at 90,000,asking 51,000 Thought about offering 43,000.
    Needless to say sold for 42,000 on market at 104,000.
    DUMB DUMB.

Anonymous

OUCH!

Hey Joe, sometimes a good one gets away but there are plenty more where that one came from. Keep in mind that a buy, fix SELL business is not really the way to go now. But that would have made a great rental property.

Now that you know where the area is where there are good deals, you need to start knocking on doors and/or sending postcards to the area.

That deal that was on MLS was good – but it would require all cash to close.

By knocking on doors and sending postcards to the area, you can very well get an EVEN BETTER deal because you may be able to get terms! The terms could be low low down and a low monthly payment which will allow the house to cash flow from day one. The houses you get when you knock on doors are usually less abused than the fixers on MLS too.

So… even though you missed a good one on MLS – it did help you identify a great area to farm!

Go get ’em!

Jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.