Online Download of Seminar

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    My Name is Chris. This is my first post here. Been investing for almost 4 years now, own more than 10 but less than 50 units, I’ve bought from wholesalers, bought reo’s, retailed a few houses, wholesaled to other investors, but mostly have done sub2 purchases with lease options on the back end.

Enough about me, now to my question. I didn’t know where else to post this, since it doesn’t really fit any categories on the forum list, so i decided to post it where it would get the most views quickly. Thanks for your time…

Before i attended the Money Matters Seminar in Tampa last weekend i KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that i saw a Jack Miller seminar, on this website, including audio and video and a pdf of the book, for sale with an online download for $97, with a “regular” price of like $297. I’m pretty sure the topics including buying, selling, owner financing, finding private lenders, and it included some forms. I thought i followed a link to it from the depot when i found it the first time, but, for the life of me, i cant find it anywhere. Does anyone know what I’m talking about and can you direct me to where it is?

never mind, it’s the first link of the second Topic in the depot…wow shows jsut how hard i looked huh?!!

:-)

Go Buy A House.

Anonymous

Hi Chris

Welcome to the group!

Jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.