ORGANIC SEO

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • My main focus of going to Panama last month was to look into getting a new website and optimizing it to drive motivated seller traffic to it. Much to my delight Adrian Nez was there to give a presentation on Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ). He was representing himself and Investor Carrot a company that specializes in Real Estate Investor web sites. They also specialize in Organic SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) training. After Adrian’s presentation I knew what had to be done. I needed a new web site and I needed it optimized to drive traffic to it. I purchased a three website package. First and to me the most important site was a motivated seller site. A site where motivated seller would come to try to sell their house. Second was a Company/Credibility site. Third was a wholesale buyers/Investors site.

Adrian emphasized that just have a site out there in cyberspace will do nothing for you, it has to be optimized with building citations, using You Tube videos, posting blogs, and creating back links. There is allot of work that goes into it but if you are persistent that in usually 3-6 months you can climb up the Google latter and get on page one and up to the top four spots. He explained how important Google is as a search engine that controls about 80% of the searches with You Tube coming in second. Could you guess who owns You Tube? That’s right Google. Bing and Yahoo come in third and forth. Most people who do Google searches will only choose the top four Organic Searches. So it is important to get to the top.

I went home from the seminar and week one was catch up. Week two I started working on the website. I am 62 years old and pretty computer alliterate. I quickly decided that to get this optimized correctly I would need professional help. I could do it but it would take me 4-5 times as long as a professional. With Jackie’s help I reached out to a Filipino virtual assistant that does this for a living. In a matter of a little over 60 hours of work he had citations built and landing pages for city specific locations that I do business in. I had tried to find my site on Google about a week earlier and went back 10 pages and still could not find it. Just for the hell of it I went on Google and typed in “I need to sell my home fast in Peru Il”. To my amazement I was on page 1 the 10th. organic search down. I was ecstatic.

How could I possible move up so quickly in just 2 weeks. Adrian explained it to me. One my site has been out there for I think 8 years plus. That means allot to Google. Number two the Investor Carrot website is designed in a way that Google finds professional and official (I am paraphrasing) .
    Lastly just the citations done correct makes the site stand out in Google’s eyes.

The thing I liked about the investor carrot site was all I had to do was fill in like 10 fields with company information and that was it to get started.

I believe Trevor who I think is the founder of investor carrot is going to be on an upcoming conference call. Don’t miss it. It could revolutionize your business.

Don Wede

Thanks for the report Don. Internet marketing is so exciting when you learn how to use it.

NOTE — I just added a link to a FREE report about the top 50+ keywords to use with SEO — see the sidebar on the right for access. It’s under the best selling products section.

Youtube is a great way to get traffic to your site. Other than production costs – which could be el cheapo – this is super affordable.

PPC is good too but expensive. Advertising on Facebook is cheaper than advertising on Google. Make sure you set a budget.

I like using press releases too. You can hire people on fiverr to write and distribute the press release too. This is an alternate way to get information about your website (and services) on the first page of googe. I hire part time writers in the Philippines to write and distribute press releases for me.. it is about $150 a month for a 20 hour a week worker. See the outsource section in the premium training to learn how to do this

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.