Panama Economy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • My friend Bob Adams recently wrote this report about the Panama economy compared to other countries. If you’re considering investing overseas, you will find this an interesting read:

READ THE REPORT HERE

Thank you for sharing this Jackie. How I will live when I get to retirement age has really been on my mind lately. Thanks again.

I had no idea Panama existed until Jackie shared her experience with me. LOL. the people of Panama may have to give her a key to the city for the growth in popularity……..Panama has my focus now………

Bob built his case for Panama. So why did you move to Panama and why did you stay?

I moved to Panama because I wanted to live in a place where I’d never need an air conditioner or heater again. Where I live, in the highlands, it is spring like weather year round. My electric bill is about $20 a month. Yet, I’m only 1 hour to the Pacific Ocean.

I also wanted to live in a place where the economy is strong and the government is stable. There is no political or racial tension. There is no strong left ideology or strong right ideology – everyone just gets along in Panama. It’s so refreshing especially after living in the very divided US.

There are great real estate opportunities in Panama too. And not hardly any competition. All the creative techniques we teach at CashFlowDepot work in Panama too! The only exception is subject to transactions — there is not much opportunity for that since 90% of the homes are free and clear.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.