Peter Fortunato Seminar

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I’m going to Peter Fortunato’s seminar in a few weeks in Tampa…One Step Beyond

Anyone else going?

I’ve been to this seminar several times and it is never the same…. and always great.
    Peter goes in to great detail about creative ways to structure deals. I think that’s a skill that is needed more now than ever before. I don’t care much for cash offers for houses I want to keep. And neither does Peter. Peter teaches you how to make multiple offers that get the seller to say YES to terms that will create good cashflow for you.

If you have not been to One Step Beyond, I highly recommend it. Even if you’ve been, I recomment going again ( it’s THAT good)

If you’re not familiar with Peter, check out his two videos in the Learning Center under exchanging.

Jackie

Hi Jackie,

Do you think there’s a big difference between Peter’s seminar in Tampa and the one he and Jack have scheduled in Reno in July?

Thx/Rafael

Anonymous

Rafael,

Let me ask Peter to find out. I’ll let you know as soon as I get a response.

I know the one in Tampa will be full of a lot of case studies. PLus he includes a lot of really good paperwork.

I don’t know what he has planned for Reno – but I will be at that one too

Jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.