Possible first small package deal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I ran into a real estate agent by accident (at an estate sale). I asked about the house and it was listed on MLS…..not interested. I then told the agent that I dealt mostly with homes that needed lots of work and if she knew of any. She said she knows of three that are owned by the same person and that the owner wants to sell but not willing to do repairs. They are not listed nor may not be. So I figured why not give this a try. The agent said the owner will pay her portion if homes sold. So I asked her tell the owner if he is willing to sell all of them at the same time.
    He responds…yes AS IS. I looked at one so far and will see the others on Saturday. The one I saw needs a roof, windows, doors and minor inside repairs. All of them are in excellent locations. The owner is willing to pay 1/2 of escrow but so far it looks as if he is asking full retail price! I don’t want to low ball him as that may turn him off but how should move with this seeing he is asking retail price on homes that need work. Also on the escrow, will there be three separate closings or one package deal? And what about the contract itself…should I write three or one with all parcels listed?

Full retail price! Unless you get great terms there is no deal.
    Don Wede

Also…two of the homes rent on a month to month term for $900 and $800 with both tenants on time rent payers.
    I think my wheelin and dealin will be to focus on the rehab and the amount of work needed to each home as well as the fact that I will buy cash and close fast.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.