Private lenders compete to fund your real estate deals

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    This is probably worth archiving for your reference — IF there’s no other way to do a deal without outside funding — which brings with it higher risk:

Home Page

–Dee

Dee,

I’ve never bothered to even click on the link for this business whenever they pop up on YouTube – they feel scammy to me. Are they legit?

I’d appreciate your insight. Thank you!:)

Anthony

Anthony, several issues.

1. Seeking outside funding is usually outside the scope of the low risk, little cash methods that are core to CFD’s teaching. But I recognize that some of our readers have, or wish to have, projects outside the CFD scope which are higher risk that may require deeper pockets to assist. That was my thinking in posting the website of Connected Investors Exchange.

2, I saw their ad yesterday on ZeroHedge.com — which has a global financially astute audience. Is that a measure of the merit of CIX? Of course not. Do good businesses sometimes get bad reviews? Sometimes. Do bad businesses sometimes get (or use shills to post) good reviews? Yes they do.

3. When doing one’s own due diligence on any such business, it pays to understand the changing politics of search engines. While Google has a huge market share, they’ve come under heavy criticism for censoring searches, blocking politically sensitive materials from coming into one’s Gmail account (I’ve had personal experience with them blocking incoming links for webinars I signed up for), removing their classic “Do no evil” phrase from their ethics code, etc. I have none of those problems when using non-political search engines, of which there are several hundred — per any of several search engine directories online. My most reliable experience has been via DuckDuckGo.com

4. Given that perspective, it’s easy to run an online search using a phrase like REVIEWS OF CONNECTED INVESTORS EXCHANGE. To borrow Clint Eastwood’s classic phrase, you’ll find the good, bad and the ugly. Sometimes a business will work for your projects, sometimes not. I don’t do reviews of the many search hits you’ll find. This post would runneth way over. I did find a reply to a complaint on RipOffReport from the CTO of CIX useful to explain some of the phishing problems that had inflicted their community. Anyway, there are many search hits so you would get to decide what’s relevant for you and what’s not.

–Dee

Dee,

Thank you so much! Your explanation was right on time.:)

Kindest Regards,
    Anthony

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.