Question re Conference Call

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

I was listening to your conference call on Marketing Options and you mentioned you send postcards to your selective targeted mailing of $135,000 to $150,000, newer houses of 7 years, fixed rated and FHA or VA loans. What program are you using that shows what kind of loan it is??? Also for your wholesale deals beside your zip code what is your criteria??? I really enjoy listening to these conference calls because they are so very informative. Is there any chance that you can do a conference call about how you work the internet for getting leads?

Thanks again for all your help.

I use Win2Data or RealQuest from Corelogic.

Sure, I can do a conference call about internet marketing soon. We will probably need 2 hours and everyone will need to be sitting at their computer so I can show you some neat TRICKS

Most people make big mistakes with their web sites by trying to have a one-size fits all in 1 site. To be able to drive quality traffic to your site with 0 to little costs, the site has to focus on ONE thing only.

I have used ListSource.com. It’s owned by Corelogic as well (same data as RealQuest), but you can buy the list without having to pay for a subscription. You can use very targeted criteria.

http://www.listsource.com/homepage/index.htm

Pedro

Thanks for the info. We have been using Click-2-Mail but it is very general. I did call Win2Data and they sent me over some info but you do have to purchase a block. We have sent out 400 postcards at a time but I have people handwriting them also.

One thing I’ve found about ListSource – it is VERY expensive if you are using the one-time build option and have the house value (AVM) as a criteria. I try and back into the value by using a combination of equity percentage and equity amount — FAR cheaper going this way.

Great Thanks any other secrets????

You can join your local Realtor group – as an affilaite. it does not require getting a license.

with this, you’ll have access to MLS solds and expired AND building lists with a lot of search capability.
    It’s not as thorough as Win2Data but It’s only $99 a month in Dallas for unlimited searches
    not sure about price for other areas.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.