Reinvesting in education or marketing?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Kudos for a bang up Options seminar! It was like getting a set of corrective lenses and seeing clearly for once.
    I’m still looking over the manual and reviewing my notes.

At the seminar, it sure sounded as though the control without ownership approach made a lot of sense in this market. David Tilney and Peter Fortunato both made strong cases for the benefits of straight sandwich leasing. But of course, you need to be a good manager.

I would like to learn management without high risk. So, David recommended getting my feet wet with Performance Leases.

I’ve been wholesaling exclusively for the past 18months(slowly since I’m also working a full time job). My latest deal should close in the next week or so. It will net me 6K. After paying some debt and reserving ~1K for the household there will be 2K left for reinvesting in the business.

The question:
    What do you think would be the highest and best use of my limited reinvestment budget? Attending a property manaagement/sandwich leasing seminar ( ~1000 total budget)? Or straight direct marketing (letters and postcards)?

I really would like your assessment since you have a very positive outlook on management and have learned to be a good manager.

Thanks and best regards,
    mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.