Reviewing Jack Miller’s: Wealth Without Risks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Just completed Jack’s Wealth Without Risks course. The topic is focused on Options.

If you are unsure about how an Option can be used as a creative deal structuring tool, this is a GREAT first-to-take course. Just know that by the end, Jack is describing high-level Options and Pure Options.

What’s a Pure Option? Most investors have heard of Leaseoptions. They say this as if it’s one word – LEASEOPTIONS. It is not a single word, nor a single deal structuring tool. The proper term is a Lease with an Option (aka Right) to purchase a named property, at a pre-agreed to price, for pre-agreed to terms, within a pre-agreed to time frame.

In other words it’s two tools working together to make a single transaction possible. This is known as Structure Stacking.

In the near future, I’ll be correcting some typos in this book. In addition, we’ll strengthen the Disclaimer.

As this is being written, it’s January 20, 2023. Kim and I will teach our two-day Power of Options course next weekend: January 28 & 29, 2023. This will be a Zoom-only seminar. It will be recorded and the recording will be given to all attendees. The course is base on our 20+ years of Option work. Our two-day seminar is detailed and wide-ranging. It begins by describing what an Option is, where they came from, and how they can be used, then move to advanced Option topics, tactics, examples, and lessons. Go to BillandKimCook.com for more information.

Must add, I learned how to do Options from Jack Miller. He was the first investing teacher to teach how to use Options when working with single-family houses. Be began using Options in the mid 1970s. Of all Jack’s courses, this was my favorite…and the hardest for me to fully understand. After Jack passed in October 2009, Pete Fortunato became my go-to teacher for Options. Pete’s such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to creative deal structuring.

Love y’all,

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Hello All, would anyone care to discuss track #11 in Jack’s Advancec Option course? I have read and listened for a few times but there are some things that are not obvious to me such as:
    * the leaseback by party #2 at “break even” – I’m really not sure who is obligated to pay who, so what are we ‘breaking even’?
    I guess this is the main question
    Thanks
    Marcus Tuttle
    504-220-9154

Marcus,

Unfortunately, due to a packed schedule for the next month, I won’t be able to be part of this. No matter, you hav great idea. You should form a zoom group for this discussion.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Sounds good, thank you Bill

Marcus,
    I will give you a call.
    Don Wede

Let me know, I’m listening to the same course and my brain hurts. Would be down to discuss with others!

William

William any time you want to chat let me know.
    Don Wede
    815-252-3808

I’ve been diving into this is well. Curious of anyone has commercial experience? Would love to understand the material properly

Jerome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.