Scheduled Q & A Call In – What do you think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I think it’s a great idea also. It definitely should be recorded because I know I sometimes have other meetings/appointments at the time of a conference call, but it’s great to be able to go back and listen to what I missed. Would the questions be via e-mail/forum post or live on the call? I think you should do it whichever way will maximize the use of Jack’s time.
    – dan

Great Idea Jackie I am all for it

Anonymous

We are thinking live on the call because if you ask a question there’s a good chance Jack will have additional questions before he can give you an accurate anwer.

If we did one week tele-seminar and one week Q & A call – how would that be?

Do you think we need more tele-seminars like I’ve been doing on Tuesday nights or more Q & A or both?

Our objective at CREW is to give you the things you need to be more successful. But we need some feedback to know what to give you.

We’ve got LOTS of great plans for this year — you’re gonna love it

Jackie

Anonymous

If we scheduled an hour a week to call Jack to ask questions do you think you would use it?

We’re thinking about doing this as a recorded call so others can learn from the questions and answers — that would mean that you should not give out your name or specifics.

What do you think?

Have any other ideas?

Jackie. This sounds phenominal. I would love a chance to ask questions. I’ve been up to my eyeballs in trust law lately, and I would really like to be able to get it cleared up. Even after Jack’s class and books by Warda, I have plenty of questions.

Also, any luck on finding more moderators for some of the forums? We need an asset protection/trusts moderator.

Anonymous

Greg,

We lined up several moderators for the forum but most have not even been to the forum — so back to the drawing board ;-(

Jackie

Jackie:

I think splitting up the Q&A one week and teleseminar the next is a good idea for diversity.

Don Wede

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.