Seeking Volunteers for This Call

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

I received an email from a cashflowdepot member with a great idea for a conference call.

Have 4-5 experienced investors talk about the best deal they did and the worst deal they did ( or how they screwed up)

I know which was my biggest screw up already ( yes! we all have them)

There are good lessons in the mistakes as well as the successes.

The call will be in April.

If you’d like to volunteer, please send an email to [email protected]

Sure!
    Not a shameless plug, just fyi…. but I can share a few misses and several home runs! My worst one?….. I wrote a book about it!
    If anybody wants to know what’s the worst thing that can happen to you in the real estate business is..?
    Read my book! It’ll give you nightmares… ;(

If interested go here: http://www.makingthebankwait.com

See you in Panama!

Angel Gutierrez

Angel, your “making the bank wait dot com” link redirects to something totally unrelated. However, in the words of the immortal Ron Popeil, “But wait, there’s more!” I think this may be your book in Kindle format on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Bank-Wait-Angel-Gutierrez-ebook/dp/B00DLJQCBI/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395517492&sr=1-1&keywords=Making+the+Bank+wait%2C+by+Angel+Gutierrez

Is that it?

Yes that’s it!
    I’ll looking the other problem… ;(

Angel G.

If any CFD members want a digital copy…. just ask!

Hi Angel, I would be interested in a digital copy. I read a bit on the Amazon link and seemed like a very useful and enjoyable book.

Thanks for offering!

JB

Hi Angel, I am an Amazon Prime member, so I think I can borrow your book. I don’t have a Kindle. Let me know if your digital copy is an option. I was enjoying what I read so far.

Thanks,

Deb

Even if you do not have a Kindle, you can download the Kindle software for your PC or MAC so you can read Kindle books on your computer.

Hola All!

Send me your email address and I’ll email you a PDF of the book!

[email protected]

Angel G.

Angel

You could send me the PDF of the book so I can add it to the File Vault.

I have 3 people who will share the deals that did not work out and the lessons they learned. I am scheduling this call for April 22

OK! On it’s way to you!

Angel G.

Angel’s book, Making the Bank Wait for Foreclosure is not posted in the FILE VAULT section — look on the right side at the bottom.

Thanks for sharing your book Angel!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.