Sign Examples?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I bought the HBS manual and have two potential HBS leads. I have also been listening to the podcasts and heard there may be a link or something to show examples of the signs you use for a HBS? Also, do you know a good company or website to get the signs for a decent price? Thank you.

See the FILE VAULT for sign samples

These are samples of older signs I used. My newer signs had no arrows, just a big black or read bar so I could add the arrow with a marker.

I also have a 4 foot x 5 foot sign in the front of the house

I recently did my 1st highest bidder sale and had a nice 4′ x 4′ sign made (custom so I could use it over and over with slight modifications). for the front yard. It’s a real eye catcher. I left it up for a week after the bid with a big diagonal “SOLD” banner just for my advertising advantage . I then got a call from the code enforcement officer that it was not allowed because of the size, maximum size for residential zoning is 4 square feet. So you may want to check local sign ordinances before you put a lot of money in big signs.
    I’m not whipped yet, I’ll either cut it up into smaller signs or face the fine next time.

Jackie,

Is there a ‘file vault’ still? I am about to finish a house flip and would really like to sell it via an HBS. It would be great to see what kind of signs to use. Also are you still recommending Witness Designs to order the signs?

Thanks.

Yes there us a File Vault. Click on the LEARN button, then scroll to the bottom of the page

Btw – the LEARN section is where all the real estate training is too.

Got ’em Jackie. Thanks. I just didn’t scroll down far enough before.:blush:

This will be my first HBS. Had a couple leads before but they all dried up. It will be on a house I own that I am flipping. We are probably about 3-4 weeks from putting it on the market. Should I put up a thread describing what I am doing that might help others?

Should I start all the Craigslist ads and flyers the week before the HBS or start them sooner before the house is done?

Thanks.

YES = great idea to strart a thread about your entire process. It will also give us the opportunity to spot any holes in your process so you can plug them up right away.

Start craigslist and flyers the week before your 2-day open house. make sure you get a huge sign in front of the house too

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.