The Best and Most Affordable Marketing

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • it is not sending out postcards or letters

it is not ads in the newspaper

it is not a website

The best and most affordable marketing you can do is TALKING to people – everyone you know and everyone you don’t know. Tell them you are looking for sellers or landlords who need help with their property.

Just about everyone you talk to will know someone who needs your help.

But, some people will not think of anyone when you are talking to them, then later think of someone who needs help. So they need a way to contact you.

When you are talking to .. whoever… instead of handing them a business card, hand them a brightly colored pen that has your phone number and email or website. It might also have a slogan like We Solve Real Estate Problems.

They will keep the pen as long as it works. And the bright color will make it easy to find.

I got my pens at National Pen company but there are many other sources too. Check prices at other places too

This pens are only 33 cents each if you order 1,000 – even cheaper if you get more
    http://www.pens.com/pens-and-writing/tropical-cirrus-pen/pcu

These are the same pens I would leave at U-Haul, restaurants, gas stations, check-out at grocery stores, walmart, etc…

The more people you talk to and the more pens you have out there, the more calls you will get.. and the more deals you will do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.