Throwing Out an Idea.. Need Your Feedback

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)
  • One of the hardest parts of getting started in a real estate business is getting enough leads coming in to close enough deals to make a living.  Once you get the leads funnell full, you consistently do deals. 
    , Another problem is having a potential deal fall in your lap but not know how to structure the offers or close the deal.
    , With my multiple lead generation websites, I get leads every day.  I was posting them on CashFlowDepot but often the seller called back 2,3,4 times saying no one called them.  I could do some additional marketing to get even more leads coming in every day if there is an interest in this new plan I’m working on.
    , So, I’m working on a plan where I (or someone in my hand picked team) will call all the leads, structure the offer, close the deal, and get the contract signed.   With the seller’s permission, we could even record these calls as additional training.
    , Then CashFlowDepot will joint venture with someone locally for the exit strategy.  It may be doing a Highest Bidder Sale, could be a master lease that needs to be rented out, or a wholesale flip.   When necessary, my team will fly in to the area to do a Highest Bidder Sale.
    , Profits would be split.  You’d learn a lot along the way.
    , What do you think?  Would anyone be interested in this?

Jackie,
    Think it is a marvelous idea. I would be glad to participate in any capacity that I can.

Don Wede

Jackie,
    I do believe the taping of the conversations with the seller would be of great value for people who are new to the business.

Jackie,
    Another thought, I think it may be beneficial if in the process that we walk through a long therm rental situation.
    That is to record the rent up process on the initial phone conversation with the prospective tenant.
    Don Wede

Again, another thought. If we are looking for a prospective buyer with a subject to buyer. I believe the correct dialog with buyers and tenants is so essential in the business. It at times can be very easy to acquire properties. To hold on to them long term is essential on finding the right people for the right properties.

Don Wede

Jackie,
    A thought, well could take a number of taped conversations and do a conference call on just the phone conversations. We can dissect the calls both good and bad and explain the thought process involved in the process of rentals and subject to regarding the calls.

Don wede

Don, you are one of the people I had in mind to help with the calls to close the deals. Glad you like this idea.
    I have a lot of leads right now.

We’d have to get permission to tape the call ( legally). I do think it could be a tremendous training tool.

Anyone else think this would be beneficial? If we got a deal tied up in your area would you be interested in doing a joint venture?

Maybe I need to send out an email blast about this.

I don’t want to start doing it if there is no interest. Or perhaps I will need to go outside the cashflowdepot family to find the local person to work with.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Jackie
    I would be glad in doing a joint venture with something in my area, however I am very rural with a small population base only 150K in my entire county. If the deal was sweet enough I am never opposed to travel if time permits.

Don

Don,

The objective of this proposal is that a call comes in from OUT of your area. Let’s say the lead is from Deland Florida. You talk to the seller, create a solution, get all contracts signed. Then work with an investor in Deland to get the house sold, rented, etc.. whatever the exit strategy is. Split the deal.

I currently have leads for Florida, Maryland, Vermont, Oklahoma, West Virginia, etc…

Jackie,
    I understand and I am interested in participating. The only problem I see is spending countless hours on cold leads.
    Don

I am in Orlando.. I will take Orlando and surrounding areas which includes Deland :-) Paul

Yes, count me in!
    Ima wanna HBS

Hi Jackie,

Yes, I am open to this. I’m in Florida.

Thanks,
    Kimberly

Hi Jackie,

I’m in the Baltimore, Md. / Washington, DC area. Count me in. – Nick

I’ve done one successful HBS and have the NE Florida area, but would like to participate also, could use help structuring deals etc.
    John

I would be interested in this. I can take any leads from Wisconsin, haven’t seen any yet.

Great idea – education, experience & earning possibilities all in one. Would love to participate – thanks.

Lots of Highest Bidder Sale opportunity in West Virginia — anyone interested?

Jackie,
    This sounds great and we would definitely be interested. We live in northern CA.
    Lynette Wilson

Hi Jackie,
    I’m interested. I live in Fredericksburg, VA. I followed up on the last two you gave me, one already found someone and the other is not returning my calls.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.