UPdate on Bill Cook Door-Knocking Training Schedule

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Bill Cook is a good friend of mine. He is currently traveling around the country in his motor home showing people “the fastest, cheapest and most effective way to get face-to-face with sellers and make written offers.” If he is ever in your area I highly recommend that you go door knocking with Bill. You won’t regret it!

For those of you in the Colorado Springs area he will take a group door knocking on Saturday, June 9th. Michael Jake is hosting the event through his Colorado Springs Real Estate Investing Club (CSREIC.com). Bill will also be door knocking the following week in Denver on Saturday, June 16th. He is hosted there by Brad Podhajsky’s Investors Realty Resource of Colorado (IRRofColorado.com). I suggest that anyone who is in the area should check these events out. I have door knocked with Bill and can honestly say that he will teach you skills that will give you a big advantage if you are in the real estate business!

For those of you in other parts of the country here is Bill’s new website: CashFlowREI.com. I hope he will list all of his upcoming door knocking events on his site in the future so check back at his site from time to time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.