Update Quick Start Guide

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

I’m working on updating the Quick Start Guide for CREWealth Members.

I wanted to get some feedback for ideas before I complete the project.

At Jack’s house, during the pizza party a few weeks ago, I asked jsut about everyone there what we can do to make your learning experience better at CREWealth.

The #1 answer I got was to organize the topics better.

Well, they are already organized in to topic categories, like creative financing, mobile homes, marketing, etc….

So, I knew there was more to the “organize” answer.

Upon further questioning, I found out that people want to know if I’m brand new, where should I go in the Learning Center to make money now.

If I’ve been a rehabber for 10 years, where should I go to learn new skills so I can make money now that selling to retail buyers is more difficult.

That is the kind of organization that I think people are looking for.

Am I right?

Would that help?

If so, I am working on an chart that shows where to go in the Learning Center depending on what level you are at.

of course, just starting at the top of the Learning Center and working you way down to the bottom works too.

Or picking specific type of topics you want to learn about – then just stdying that works too.

The more you learn, the easier your real estate business will be. So don’t pass up the landlord section just because you don’t want to be a landlord. Once you learn how to be a landlord the RIGHT WAY, you might find that you would love the monthly cash flow and the amortization ( and sometimes equity build up) that you can get when you’re a landlord.

So, I’m looking for ideas and feedback on what I need to do to help you learn – better.

You may post your responses here or email them to me personally at [email protected]

Thanks for your help

Jackie Lange
    [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.