Virtual Assistant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I need to hire another Virtual Assistant so I posted a job on onlinejobs.ph yesterday. These are workers from the Philippines. I’ve hired many workers from this site and they have all been excellent.

This morning I woke up to 26 emails from people who want to work for me. They sent samples of their work and resumes. The average wage requirement for a full time (40 hours a week) worker is 10,000 -12,000 PHP or about $200 – $250 a month for a full time worker. The majority of the people who applied have 5 or more years of experience and advance degrees from universities. You are expected to pay a 13th month in wages at the end of the year.

You can get a part time worker for about $100 a month!

If you’re looking for a quality dedicated worker for an affordable price, check out onlinejobs.ph You’ll be surprised at all the things they can do to help your business.

We also have a several hours of training about hiring a Virtual Assistant in the Premium Member Training.

When I hire someone I always ask for a resume and samples of their work. There are usually reviews from previous employers on the onlinejobs site. The website also has several test that workers can take and it shows their skill level. I assign a test or two to make sure they know what they are doing. Once I have it narrowed down to 2-3 people, I like to get on SKYPE for a video call to test their English skills. Once I hire someone, I let them know it is for a 30 day test. If they do a great job, I will hire them full time or part time depending on the job. Sometimes, if I can’t decide which one to hire, I will hire two people with them not knowing that I hired the other person. Then at the end of the 30 day trial, I will pick the one that was the best.

Great information. thank you Jackie.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.