What if 30% of all mortgages default?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Can you imagine? Do you know what to do? Are you ready? We can teach you what to do and what not to do here at CashFlowDepot.com

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/here-comes-next-crisis-30-all-mortgages-will-default-biggest-wave-delinquencies-history

HA! I need to read all the threads before I post. So, there will be lots of owners looking to sell. However, past history indicates that there will be many, MANY owners that don’t have “deals”. Of course we want to help people, but there are many that we won’t be able to help.

So we need to be discerning. Ask questions, do due diligence, and don’t take suboptimal deals.

Thanks Jackie–we need input from you and others at this time. Certainly the 10 year cycle is overdue–seems that it got ugly in those extra few years.

CONTROL, not ownership, is the way to go. I’m talking Options and Master Leasing (cautiously), Options and highest Bidder Sales too.
    You don’t want to own anything.

If there are a lot of defaults, price will go down. With high unemployment, there will be fewer buyers and fewer renters who can pay.

It’s a good time to identify who your financial financial friends are.

Yes! Thanks Jackie, control is key! Def. my mindset at the moment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.