What to say

Posted in Master Lease

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    I find myself stumbling over my word when talking to landord. Do anyone have a script I can use when contacting landlords?

HI
    Daniel

What’s your objective? The conversation would vary somewhat depending on what you want to accomplish.

Any creative real estate transaction revolves around solving problems. So, you need to identify the problem ( if there is one), then propose solutions. If the landlord does not have a current and pressing problem, the chances of getting a “deal” are less likely.

An example – a lot of people do marketing to out of town landlords hoping to buy their house. But if the landlord has a great tenant who pays on time and does not call about repairs, there is no reason to sell. On the other hand, if a landlord ( out of town or local) has a problem tenant, vacant rental, excess repairs, code violations, etc… then they have a problem and will welcome a solution from you.

I highly recommend that you watch the video from our 2017 Panam Retreat of John and Lauren discussing how they talk to landlords to get Master Leases The conversation will be similar for master leasing or buying their house or getting an option.

Get to $20,000 a Month Cash Flow Without Buying Houses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.