Which seminar(s)?

Posted in Options

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I’m fairly new to crewealth, and before this I hadn’t seen any of Jack’s materials. I have been through some seminars from other “gurus”, but the material on this site is worlds ahead. Times are tight for me right now, so I’m trying to maximize my learning while minimizing my cost. I want to go to one or two seminars this year and I’m trying to decide how to get the best bang for the buck. The “Survive and Thrive in the Real Estate bust” looks like a really good one, particularly since it’s in CA and so am I. I looked at the options seminar, but it’s an “advanced options” and I haven’t taken a “basic options” course yet. It’s also in FL which is a lot farther away. Will there be a basic options course offered sometime this year, and would that be a good one to attend, or would there be another course that would be a good one to get me up to speed and ready to make money in this current market? Thanks for any input.
    – dan

Dan – good question. I have also thought about the advanced option program but have not been to the intro either. Is the intro program a prerequisite to the advanced seminar?

Joel

I’ve attended the Options I and it was a hurricane. I will be going to the Part II course as well. If you are new to Jack, I don’t know if you want to start with Options II. The 2 year planning class will be excellent. Also, Pete and Jack together this summer will be very useful. I would take that one. If you haven’t taken any property management classes and are interested in that realm, you would do well to take David Tilney’s class. That is also phenominal as David is one of Jacks students.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.