Why US cities are suddenly scrambling to buy up mobile home parks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • This is another reason why you really need to start buying up mobile homes and mobile home parks. We have the training about how to do that here at CashFlowDepot and now… we are even providing mobile home leads for premium members.

It is so much easier to buy mobile homes than single family homes. It’s especially easy if you get an “in” with the park manager who can supply you leads. The mobile home business is definitely a get out there to talk to people kind of business. You need to talk to park managers. Talk to people who live in the park too.

When I was doing a lot of mobile home deals, I’d usually go to the park to buy one mobile home but end up buying 2 or 3 in one visit.

Then I’d sell the mobile homes with seller financing. Now, you’ll need to use a mortgage broker to sell mobile homes but it’s not a big deal, you just pass that cost on to your buyers and explain it to the seller to get an even better price.

Once you get 5-10 mobile home notes, you can TRADE them for the down payment on single family homes.

There is so much opportunity with mobile homes now… and very little competition.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.