Would you do this for me please

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • CashFlowDepot is built on a platform called Dot Net Nuke. I just got notified that we are in their featured site section at

http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Intro/Showcase-Sites.aspx

Would you there and click on the # of stars that you think we should have.

Done. I don’t know if it took – I clicked on the stars from both Firefox and IExplore, and the website never updated the vote tally – but done.

I tried Jackie, but I don’t know if it worked.

sorry, looks like you have to register at the top of that site before you can cast your vote. It’s free.

Thanks for your help

Done. I had to poke around for a sec to find the right spot to vote. In case anyone has the same issue click on the Intro tab and then Showcase Sites after you register to submit your vote.

Joe

Got it. Done.

Done. Easy to register.

done

Thanks much folks… keep the votes coming.

Done. :)

done.

Jackie

I tried on the 26th. to vote and again today. I do not know how.

Don Wede

Done!

Don,
    You have to register first. Took me a little while to find.the register button on their website too so don’t feel bad. It’s in the black portion (very top), right-hand corner. Register there & then you can login & and vote. Hope that helps!

Darcy

Darcy,

I had no problem signing in, but how do you vote?

Don Wede

Whoops, sorry about that; I misunderstood.

Click on the “stars” and it should take you to a page to click on radio buttons next to the number of “stars” you’d like to give the website. I already voted so I couldn’t get back into it.

Darcy

I guess I got it done.

Don Wede

Done

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.