You Ready for Some Wholesale Deals?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

There’s a lot of interest in “how can I make money NOW” — and wholesale deals are the ideal solution. So, I created a new section in the Learning Center about doing wholesale deals.

I have a 4-part Lesson you can do to get started with wholesale deals the right way. Lesson 1 is on the site now. I’ll add the other lessons later this week. I also have quite a bit of audio lessons which will be added soon.

I’ve done hundreds and hunderds of wholesale deals and will be right here to answer your questions and help you get that first wholesale deals done as fast as possible. I’ve also helped a lot of people get started in their real estate business with wholesale deals. I can help you too!

WARNING– wholesale deals are addictive because they are so EASY and profitable!

Read what some of my other students have done:

Latron Thorne ( CREWealth Member)

I Put A House Under Contract For
    Thirty Cents On The Dollar…
    Netting exactly $11,250!

I put a house under contract for $.30 on the dollar. Yes, thirty cents! I marketed that baby using some of the creative techniques I learned from Jackie and sold it in less than 45 days, netting exactly $11,250! And the buyer was ecstatic because there was still plenty of room for him to make money, even in today’s market.

I can honestly say, learning from Jackie has put a lot of money in my pocket. Jackie taught me that you don’t have to do a lot of deals, as long as the ones you do are very profitable. She showed me how to make my marketing specific enough to have sellers call me. Jackie dispelled the myth that you MUST have money. And Jackie has given me support and confidence to know this is possible.

I was 27 when I started full time in 2004 and couldn’t imagine going back to a real job. I live a life my friends envy. I tell them all the time, they can do it too; they’re just to scared. Sucks to be them, because when they’re trying to figure out their vacation days, I’m already in Cabo diving.

Latron Thorne

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Bettie Smythwoood
    I picked up a check for $24,000

I’m 23 years old, and a few years ago I learned about this real estate investing system from Jackie Lange.

Little did I know that my life would be changed forever! I was working as a waiter/bartender at Chili?s Bar and Grill and that’s when Jackie offered to tell me how to get started in real estate investing. About two weeks later I closed on my first deal and picked up a check for $24,000.00!!! (twenty-four thousand – I wanted to spell it out so you know it is not a mistake)

I only began working harder after that. I have made some amazing deals. My largest all at one time deal net me $65,000.00. I have done many more netting $8,000.00 and $13,000.00. I just sold my first rehab and netted $40,000 in profits!”

Forever grateful,
    Bettie Smythwood
    Dallas, Texas ( lives in North Carolina now)

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Jantzen Matzdorff ( CREWealth Member) – and FLIP THAT HOUSE Star

“..I have made more money
    than I made the rest of my life put together”

“I read your book about a year and a half ago, and it opened my eyes to a new niche in real estate. Since that time, I have made more money than I made the rest of my life put together. It gave me the tools that I needed to get started and to start making money right away. It was perfect for me, because I didn’t have as much experience or money as some of the big players in my real estate market. It has given me another exit strategy, so I can close nearly every good deal that I find.”

Jantzen

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.