Sold Out of Advanced Options Course

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

We still have several of the Introductory Options Home Study courses available – this 12-hour audio recording and manual is on sale for only $97 + shipping. The sale ends Thursday evening.

And later today, we do hope to get the Advanced Options Course available as an Online Recorded Seminar (no physical product).

Hi Jackie:
    Will the Online Recorded Seminar be available as part of the order for the physical Advanced Options.Course?
    Thanks

HI Kenneth

If you purchased the physical Advanced Options home study course, we will give you access to the streaming audio recorded seminar too.

If you purchased the Intro Options Home Study course, we will give you access to the streaming audio recorded seminar too.

Between now and Thursday, if you buy BOTH the Intro and Advanced Streaming Audio recorded seminar, we will also mail the physical Intro Options Home study course to you ( while supplies last) Currently on sale for $149!!!

See details here

Intro & Advanced Real Estate Option Strategies Recorded Seminars

Hi Kenneth,

I have granted your account access to the digital version of both courses. You can find them by clicking on My Account, then Recorded Seminars – after you login to our website.

Thank you

Should that be the case for all of us who ordered the physical products? I don’t see them listed on my recorded seminars page.

Yes, that is the case for everyone who order the home study course(s) in the last few days. Did you receive an email with instructions on how to listen to the seminar? It was sent to your email address with your full name as the domain name.

I will look into your account and get back to you ASAP.

I can confirm that for some reason these Option courses are not appearing in My Account > Recorded Seminars for people who purchased them recently. I will dig into this and get it corrected as soon as I can.

You do still have access to these seminars though (if you purchased them in the last few days). You were emailed a link to each course and the links in those emails work. Here they are for quick reference:

Intro to Options

Advanced Options

Dustin and Jackie: Thank you very much for making these programs available. I have quickly reviewed the manuals and the forms and i am very impressed with the content. Cashflow Depot is a great resource!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.