Coaching Call: Buying & Selling with Seller Financing (It's about CASH FLOW)

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I invited Mitch Stephen, the guy who has done 1000 house deals, to join me for the next Coaching Call. He was not available any Tuesday so I scheduled him for MONDAY, October 9th. Learn how to buy and sell houses with seller financing. And the “trick” for avoiding Dodd-Frank rules completely (hint, sell to non-owner occupants), and much more.

The call starts at 7pm Central

Call 712-770-4160
    Access code 120440

You’ll learn:
    How to get paid to build your cash flow.
    How to generate cash flow without being a landlord.
    How to get paid six ways on your deals.
    How to recognize what properties are good to owner finance.
    How to make money on the properties that aren’t good to owner finance.
    How to find private money for your deals.
    How to sell notes with little to no discount. …and much, much more!

If you’d love to get cash flow but do not want to be a landlord, this call is for you.

Great call with Mitch tonight. I will have the replay available by Wednesday. Mitch Stephens talked about how selling houses with seller financing is an easier way to generate cash flow AND wealth. No tenants to deal with. No rehabs. You sell “as is, where is”

Mitch’s book about selling houses with seller financing is available at his website
    http://www.1000houses.com

A reminder that we have a TON of training about buying and selling with seller financing in the Premium Member Training section.

see details HERE

I’ll also put Jack Miller’s book “Owner Will Carry” on Sale for some additional training about the topic of selling with seller financing.

Good call tonight Jackie. Really liked the way Mitch handled Dodd-Frank. He charged ahead with the insane change made by Congress while others folded their businesses.

Loved this call. Thanks for hosting it.

Question for the group…

It was my understanding that you can do an installment sale occasionally and qualify but if you are doing 100 houses a year could you still qualify for an installment sale? How could you avoid dealer status since it’s a business operation?

There is probably a way, a loophole, if you have a really good CPA. What do you think?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.