COACHING CALL: How to Deal with (and Profit from) a Changing Real Estate Market

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I know you have a red hot real estate market right now so it is hard to see down the road when your real estate market could cool off or come to a standing halt. But all the signs are there the real estate markets are cooling off and it won’t be long until they change dramatically.

Join me and Bill Cook on Tuesday, November 13th to learn how to deal with and profit from a changing real estate market.

Tuesday, November 13th
    The call starts at 7pm CENTRAL
    Call 1-712-770-4160
    Access code 120440

There’s also a lot of training on CashFlowDepot on this topic, Use the search function at the top right then search for Changing.

Access code incorrect.

Hi, trying to call in and it says my access code is wrong. Can you send a new one?

I believe the correct call-in number is 712-770-4160

Hi, we are looking for the access, log-in code once you call that number.

Dustin,
    That is correct, however the access code is not working.

Dialing the 1 for long distance makes it not work. Didn’t expect that thanks! Works without the leading 1.

If dropping the “1” for long distance is what makes the access code work, that’s a sudden (and unannounced) change for FreeConferenceCallHD.com that Jackie has used for many years. Even for some (not all) local area code numbers for me, my AT&T former landline (now VOIP) forces me to use the 1+.

–Dee

Jonathan, you are correct. I just tried it without the leading 1+ and I got into the call — 50 minutes into the call.

This is the first time in many many years that the 1+ has to be dropped.

–Dee

For those who couldn’t get into this call, can we can listen to the recording? I’d love to hear the coaching call if possible.
    Please advise and thank you. -C

The replay is available for Premium Members of the site here:

https://www.cashflowdepot.com/premium-training/how-to-adapt-and-profit-in-a-changing-real-estate-market/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.