Coaching Call – January 2nd @ 7PM Central – Highest Bidder Sales & Q & A

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • January 2nd I will host a Coaching Call about doing Highest Bidder Sales. You’ll learn:

how to find opportunities
    how to get the seller to say yes
    negotiation strategies
    how to get 100s of bidders at the property
    how to get the price up and up.
    and much more…

What is a Highest Bidder Sale? I Highest Bidder Sale is when you get an option to buy a property, then do aggressive marketing for a week to attract people to a 2 day open house (limited hours) where you will accept bids from people who want to either buy for the highest price or for the highest down payment. You typically sell the house within 2 weeks after you get the option to buy. If it is a cash sale or a highest down payment, you get paid a week or two later. A Highest Bidder Sale is a FAST way for you to make a substantial amount of cash quickly.

A Highest Bidder Sale works on wholesale type properties, houses in perfect condition, mobile homes, land and much more.

You definitely need to be doing Highest Bidder Sales in 2018!

call in number will be

Call 712-770-4160
    Access code 120440

My partner and I are making lots of phone calls with potential Highest Bidder Clients. But we are having trouble getting pass peoples objections examples: just another scam, heard it all, just send me information. Do you have any suggestions on how to get past these objections and/or resources that talk the specifically address Highest Bidder objections and negotiations?

Jackie, it’s probably mentioned someplace, but what time does the call start?

The call is at 7PM central.

Wasn’t able to listen in to the coaching call last night. Will there be a recorded replay in the Premium Membership area?

Yes, I have uploaded the call here:

https://www.cashflowdepot.com/premium-training/highest-bidder-sales-qa/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.