Coaching Call March 27th – Using Options to Make Big Profits Fast

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Join me for a Coaching Call on Tuesday, March 27th when Jack Shea and I discuss the amazing OPTION! It is the most risk-free yet profitable technique you can possible use.

The call starts at 7pm CENTRAL
    Call 1-712-770-4160
    Access code 120440

Great coaching call tonight, as always, Jackie. I am a big fan of Jack Shea and have been to several of his excellent seminars! I have a question as to how a realtor can make money using options for real estate when their license is held with a broker who expects to get paid, for example, 50% of commissions?

Hi Jackie,

Missed the conf. call last night. Please let us know when the recording becomes available.

Thanks,
    Rafael

HI Kathryn

I’ve never been a licensed real estate agent but what I’ve heard is that most agents do not have to pay their broker a commission for deals they do on their own (not listings). Since these option deals would be properties that you have a contract to buy, you have an equitable interest in the property, and therefore should be excluded from any listing commission share.

This article explains why an Options is much better than a listing agreement:

Options Control Real Estate Without The Fiduciary Or Liability Of A Listing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.