Coaching Call Peter Fortunato and John Schaub

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • These two Legends will join me for a Coaching Call on Tuesday, March 7th at 7pm Central time. They have each been investing in and making money with real estate for about 50 years… each.

They will talk about finding deals, buying, financing, renting, exchanging and much more.

You don’t want to miss this call. We will save some time for questions at the end of the call.

The call in number is:

319-527-9176
    Access code 971971#

I can’t wait. They are two of my favorites. Don

This call starts at 7pm CENTRAL time, 8 Eastern, 5 Pacific

at 6pm Central, we had about 15 people call in. Please call back at 7pm Central

I’d like to know where this will be posted as well. It would be great if they were posted in reverse order- latest on top- for quick referencing. 8pm is bedtime around here and it’s sometimes hard for me to jump on the call at we my son falls asleep. Thanks!

Great call! The replay will be ready tomorrow.

John Schaub and Peter Fortunato have survived eight Presidents, five recessions, and three major tax law changes as full time investors. They teach from experience and share both their successes and mistakes to help you prosper and avoid major setbacks.

For more information about the seminar that Peter and John are teaching May 20-21, go to

Home

or
    http://johnschaub.com/

These guys are the REAL DEAL!

@Kathleen & Cookie: All of the coaching calls get posted here:

https://www.cashflowdepot.com/premium-training/?show=filter&fwp_formats_premium=coaching-call

They are posted from newest to oldest. Tonight’s call hasn’t been posted yet but it will be added there tomorrow.

This is the replay of the Coaching Call with Peter Fortunato and John Schaub on March 7th

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Jackie,

Can’t find this call from Pete and John.

Please let me know what i need to do to access this call.

Thanks

Don Alexander, click on the link Jackie provided in the message right above yours; it will play. It is not as yet uploaded the n the coaching calls section.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.