Extreme Success Retreat Has Been Cancelled

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Sorry, folks but the Extreme Success Retreat has been cancelled.

I am so fen bumbed.

Jackie, I’m sorry you had to cancel the Extreme Success Retreat. I know you put a lot of blood, sweat, tears, as well as time and effort, into getting it organized. I am looking forward, however, to the expanded coaching calls. On a side note, would there be any way to have a small, private event limited to maybe 8-12 people where we could get together for a few days with you (if there are local accommodations available) and have some mastermind sessions within the group, and fellowship time, of course?

Hey Mike, sure I would consider doing a mastermind session. There are plenty of places we could meet either by the beach or in the mountains.

Hey Mike,

Great idea!!! I would love to come to a master mind session down in Panama. Hey! is anyone else interested????? That would be fantastic! Hey Don Wede what do you think? Lets see if we can get some more people willing to mastermind on the beach. Who’s in?

I was planning on attending the conference and so would be in for a mastermind session. Plus, any excuse to go back to Boquete is a good one for me.

I’m in. Who else?

Hey Don,

How about you Don? It will be great. If we get enough we will have a very productive mastermind session. He Jeff, never been to Boquete and am determined to go.

Sorry Patti I have to pass. I am not a very social person and that is way to intimate.

Is anyone else interested in having a mastermind session in Panama?

Whether or not a Panama mastermind comes off, I’m interested in a virtual mastermind and am willing to help set it up. Would love some help with running HBSs.

I like the mastermind idea since the seminar is not going to work this year.

Is the mastermind talk still going? 😉

Since my ticket is already purchased, I might have an interest in doing some type of group get together, preferably in Panama City.

Just my 2 cents.

Ben

At this point, I plan to cancel my airline ticket.

Hope to see you some other Panama boot camp!!

Ben

Jackie,

I still have my air reservation to come to Panama City in May for my husband and myself. Any chance of a small mastermind meetup still? I hate to pay the cancellation fee on my tickets. I can cancel the resort without penalty. I would really love the chance to even spend the day with you Jackie and ask questions, get advice, and learn tips on how to do things better in our real estate business. You alone are a fountain of information. I was searching for some info on the International Living Conference. That might be interesting to include in our time in Panama. I can’t afford nor are we ready to do the Panama Relocation Tour at this time. We need to crank up our real estate biz to create monthly cash flow. We are up for meeting in Panama City, the resort, Boquete, whatever works for any others that may be interested.

We were SO looking forward to the conference. We would really love the chance to see Panama and learn how to plan our future through real estate. 🙂

Thanks Jackie!

Darcy Tafoya

Darcy,
    Throw out some questions on the forum and let everyone pitch in to figure this out for you.

Darcy, I would certainly be open to a get together in Panama. I’d love to meet everyone and love sharing real estate information.

Patti McGregor will be in Panama already (she’s coming on my April Panama Relocation Tour). She loves to share info too.

Neil, another CashFlowDepot member, is in Panama. He does a lot of vacation rentals. He just bought half of an island on the Caribbean side of Panama and plans to develop it

I was just not willing to pay almost $30,000 to reserve the rooms at the hotel with hopes that people would show up

Let me know if you plan to come to Panama. I will find an all inclusive hotel next to the beach. Send an email to [email protected] or reply to this thread.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.