Financial Friend or Financia Foe??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • BEWARE of some companies who are advertising that you can be part of their group which borrows money then lends it out or syndicates money with an effort to create wealth using IRAs and Roths. I won’t name names here but you can email me if you need more details before you join any financial networks.

I know several people who are owed more than $100,000 to $500,000 and have been trying to collect their money for more than 5 years. One guy I know is owed $1,000,000 and not a penny has been paid per terms of the agreement.

There are sharks around every corner. A down turn in the economy brings out even more sharks. Be careful!

If you do lend money to anyone, you want to be ON TITLE to control the property. And YOU need to go see the property yourself and verify all comps from in independent source. Understand that what may seem like an affordable house to you could to HIGH retail in the local market.

Thank you very much, Jackie for your AWESOME membership and bringing awareness to investors. Getting closer to the End Times, for sure.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.