Leads, Leads, Leads

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • it seems that one of the biggest problems investors have are finding deals. So we’re going to help.

We’re cranking up the volume for motivated seller leads. I’ll be sending out leads every couple of days. If you are in the area (only if you are in the area where the lead is), please contact me if you want to do the deal or work the lead.

Sometimes times, we will already have the house under contract. Sometimes it will only be a lead.

The leads/deals will fall in to these categories:

way below market – cash deal (wholesale flip)
    way below market – seller financing
    subject to with good cash flow potential and some equity
    seller financing with great terms
    option on the property so you can do a highest bidder sale

The objective with most of these leads is that you have as little cash outlay as possible.

We will require a referral fee for each of these leads. They will be $1000 to $5000 depending on the lead’s potential profit margin. The referral fee only has to be paid when you actually close on the deal to buy it yourself or when you close after a highest bidder sale.

If you’re not able to put the deal together, we’ll do what we can to help.

The RULES are that you personally have to work the lead. NO DAISY CHAINS!! A daisy chain is where you get a contract or lead then sell the lead to someone else who might sell it to someone else. We will get the leads or contract then sell it to you but you cannot resell it unless it is a wholesale flip.

If the lead is in Texas we prefer to use our attorney to close the deal. They offer us a big discount for volume. And they can close in as little as 24 hours on weekdays.

For now, I will be sending out emails about these leads/contracts. Once the NEW site is ready, I will post the leads on the site for members only.

Any questions? Do you think this will help?

In the next month – hopefully – I will have a way that YOU can monetize the leads that you get but cannot do anything with them. Would you be interested in this?

As in the past count me in.
    Don Wede

I’ve got 45 more leads to distribute and more coming in from all over the United States. But before I let more leads go, I need to work out a good system for tracking the leads. I’m thinking I will put a 7 day window for the investor to get it under contract and at the attorney office or title company. If they have not get the deal locked up with a contract within 7 days, i will release the lead to someone else.

The biggest problem I had in the past with putting leads on cashflowdepot is that no one was following up on them.

With the new way I will get people to tell me they want the lead before I give out all the information. Then I will know that, hopefully, someone is working the lead diligently.

I’m interested, might need some help with creating offers, but getting leads of motivated sellers would be a tremendous help.

I’m in Jackie and I’m willing to travel as well

I sent out more leads today and will send out more on Friday. Check your emails.

Hello, I would like leads in Chicago and surrounding suburbs.

For that matter I would also like Chicago and burbs leads. Maybe we can partner on some deals. That is the closest metro area for me I am an 1& 1/2 hours from the loop.
    Don Wede

I would like leads in Wisconsin. Mainly around the Madison area.

Any Rhode Island leads I’m all over it! Thank you for sharing leads its fun to see the great deals.

Any Hawaii or Utah leads please send them our way. Thank you

I’m interested in the Atlanta & Jacksonville areas.

Count me in Jackie especially for the New Orleans, MS Gulf Coast, to Mobile corridor.

Maryland please, possibly DC or Northern Virginia

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.