Louisiana Trust

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I just started studying land trust using the information provided by Jack Miller. I have the home study course of New Trust Concepts. Does anyone know where I can go to find information on using trusts in Louisiana. Can I apply these methods discussed in the home study course under the Louisiana Civil Law System? Mr. Miller started talking about it in the course but never really answered it because no one was from Louisiana when it was recorded. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks, Randall Miller

I just did a Google search for attorneys that use Trust in Louisiana and you’ll find some there that’s a start probably 90% will tell you you can’t use it but Jack Miller said you can dykes bodiford says you can Jack’s Shay says you can so I think you can

Thank you Mr. Wede. Jack Miller was right when he said that you have to be on your own in many of these type of dealings because its hard to find anyone who even knows what your trying to do. thanks again.

Randall don’t put Land Trust on the document in title it Grantors Trust

Randall, Call real estate attorney’s until you find one that can work with you and understands Land Trusts/Grantors Trusts. LA is a different state for sure. I have not done any deals in NOLA in about 10 years so my contacts would probably be out of date. Trusts are still done – as with all of us, the magic is finding a closing attorney who will help you do the deal rather than telling you that you cannot do it. Good luck, Hank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.