Motivated Seller – $200,000++ Profit Potential

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I just emailed this lead out to Premium Members:

a beautiful 6 bed, 4 bath, 4200 sq/ft home that is situated on a 3 acres in Midland, TX. This home is in a cul-de-sac,
    boasts a great yard with a fantastic pool.

piti $3,186 PITI @4.75% …Taxes $10,500/yearly Mortgage balance is $350,000. Estimated Value at $650k to $700k

A Great home that is private and only needs a couple minor upgrades.

Seller is $20,000 behind in payments. Seller is asking for $50,000 to walk away but I think he would take $5,000 to $10,000

There is a $20,000 referral fee. We have this under option contract and ready to go…

Premium Members will need to REPLY to the email that I sent you about the lead. The lead will only be given to current Premium Members.

So, here’s what you can do:

1. Catch up payments & pay referral fee then move in.

2. Do a Highest Bidder Sale for the Highest Down Payment. Sales price $700,000.
    You should be able to get $70,000 to $150,000 at closing, then monthly cash flow.
    When the buyer cashes you out in a few years, you’ll hit the big payday with an extra $200,000 or more

3. Do a Highest Bidder Sale for the highest price. You should be able to sell for $600,000.
    Minus the $350,000 mortgage and the $50,000 to catch up the mortgage, pay referral fee, and pay seller,
    you’ll be able to walk away with $200,000

More details were emailed to Premium Members.

I do have more leads coming this week.

And this would make an IDEAL Residential Assisted Living Facility too — all one story! 6 bedrooms other space that could be converted in to 2 more rooms.

Hi Jackie,
    How are you.
    Thank You for the advise on the Commercial Property.
    Is this still available?
    If so, I would need to get financing and they would want an address.
    How is this handled?
    It would be a private lender.
    Thank You,
    Ron Simone

Is there only a selected few that received this deal.
    Check my email Jackie inbox and junk folder nothing receive

Hi Al,

I sent you an email with instructions on how to resolve the issue of not receiving motivated seller leads. Please check your inbox.

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.