Panama Mastermind

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Jackie has asked me and my mother to help put together a mastermind or REI Getaway in Panama this year. We have a few speakers lined up. but we would like to Know what you would like to see. and if you are interested in going to one. I personally have been to 2 and have found them life changing. not just on the knowledge that was learned but the people that i met and now do deals with all over the nation. So please tell us you thoughts. We were looking at September.

Thanks
    TK

Hi TK
    I met TK and his mom on the last trip. Also meet Adrian from investor carrot. Had a great experience with Leon and Dustin Johnson from Mississippi. You can for sure count me in. I apologize to other people that I met there. Two good topics that most people are always interested in is lead generation and cultivating investors.

My husband and I would love to go. We had planned to go to the last one that was canceled. We were so disappointed as Jackie has been such a good mentor and the others in the community forum on deals we’ve done. We’d love to learn and love to meet others. Topics I’d like to know more about, finding off market deals, virtual wholesaling, flipping, leasing whatever they do “virtually”, trusts to protect our identities in investing, marketing skills. Let us know when and where you are planning to schedule this as we are ready.

Darcy & Rich Tafoya
    http://www.TheTafoyaTeam.com

My husband and I would love to go. We had planned to go to the last one that was canceled. We were so disappointed as Jackie has been such a good mentor and the others in the community forum on deals we’ve done. We’d love to learn and love to meet others. Topics I’d like to know more about, finding off market deals, virtual wholesaling, flipping, leasing whatever they do “virtually”, trusts to protect our identities in investing, marketing skills. Let us know when and where you are planning to schedule this as we are ready.

Darcy & Rich Tafoya
    http://www.TheTafoyaTeam.com

Hi Everyone:
    I would be very interested in going to Panama for a workshop and seminar in Sept. I would be interested in short term rentals, Mortgage notes, virtual investing, Lease Options, private lending.
    Thanks,
    Gary Campanaro

We have got great responses.

We are looking at the first week of September. It would be Fly in on the 26th stay one night in Panama City. The to the resort on 27th. 4 days of learning and then back to the airport on the 1st. Labor day week end. What are everyone’s thoughts? We have one of the best SEO experts and Web advertising genies in the country that has said he would speak and share his know how. Plus one or two speakers on how to do Lease option and owner finance Virtually. We also have a lot of marketing experts we are talking to. Also we have a person who does tax liens and per foreclosures virtually. Plus a lot more. Our goal it to have people site with the speakers and learn first hand how it is done. In the next 2 week we should roll out all the details. Can’t wait to see you all there!

TK

So you are saying Adrian will be there hooray.

Thanks for offering this. I’d like to attend. Lease options on commercial properties would be a great topic. Commercial agricultural opportunities would be another topic I find interesting.

Thanks, TK!:)

Regards,
    Anthony

I am IN >>>>> I am super stock about this event and def looking to value and serve everyone there. 🙂

So is the Mastermind definite enough to make airline reservations? Very excited to see if this happens. Would love to visit Panama. 🙂

I like this idea! Def. open to attending!

Do not make reservations yet. I need to confirm with two more speakers who make have a conflict with the dates… and you do NOT want to miss them.

I just got back from Costa Rica. This week, I will try to firm up the details and share more definite plans by Friday.

TK, thanks for your hard work putting this together!

I am interested.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.