Post Card Mailing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Quick question what are some strategies you guys use for your mailing list. In reference to sending out postcards looking for a simple concept which is inexpensive to attract motivated sellers. Website and suggestions are openly welcome even how I could design my postcards.

Thanks in advance.

Al,
    I like vacant houses, however this requires someone to drive the neighborhoods. One card simply says “I Solve Real Estate Problems”. Phone number, my name, address, and website. Probate is also a good list.

Thanks Don

Al

It all depends on you end game. Are you going to flip, Rehab, buy hold. and so on. Me i like out of city owner. If they live more then a 2 hours away i mail then 1 a month. I make the cards fun like February ” wouldn’t you like to buy your loved one something nice this V-Day? Sell that house in ______ to me and make that a reality.” or October ” dont want to scare you but think of all the money you are missing by not selling me that house on ________.” Or you could just use the yellow letter. it works. If you are going after rentals us the eviction list from your JPs. If you are doing rehabs i would go with houses owned for more then 15 years. they probable need work. Those are just some off the top of my head.

Hope it helped.
    TK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.