Recently Added: High Volume Wholesaler recorded seminar

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The High Volume Wholesaler recorded seminar was added for premium members today. It’s almost 13 hours of audio plus the 176-page seminar manual is available for download. Check it out:

High Volume Wholesaler

Thank you for new content!

I’d like to suggest folks listen to Part 3 of this seminar to enjoy how the group exercise plays out. This is the kind of thing that our local REI groups miss out on to provide people experiential learnings.

Also, it’s fun to listen to these and recognize voices and names from the crowd. I knew I recognized a voice and sure enough, it was Gene Finley who has been a Coaching Call guest at least a couple of times.

OMG what a great listen. Bring back memories of Walter at the “Love Shack” and Jackie and Walter on the “Easy Money Boat Cruse”

Can anyone help me out here? I want to advertise a house on eBay Real Estate but I will be darned if I can figure out how to do that.

Sorry folks. I just got on eBay Real Estate and it must of been a big thing years ago but not now. There are like 30 listings in the whole US and not even a category for Illinois. Does not look like a very active site.

OMG! My Texas accent was so strong then. I sure hope it is toned down after living in Panama for so many years.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.