Sad Day! Jimmy Napier Passed Away

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The Legendary Jimmy Napier passed away this morning. His book “Invest in Debt” and his creative real estate investing strategies changed the lives of so many people.

RIP

2020 is terrible so far!!! Thanks for the note Jackie. Because of you, I was able to go see Jimmy about 10 years ago. You managed to get him to do one more seminar and when I saw he was speaking I signed up right away. So may good materials from him-Negotiations, Blue Idea cards, etc. I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since Jack passed away. They are both missed.

I am saddened by the passing of Jimmy. I attended many of his classes. Have many of his tapes and Moneymaker Newsletters. He was a genuine person. He will be greatly missed. 😢

OMG
    Jimmy was a major figure in my early days in the 90s. I spoke to him many days in the morning when he took phone calls.
    Jackie if you have any way to reach out to Cricket and Jimmy’s family please give them my best. For almost 10 years in was at Golf Breeze March, June and October. I think of that time with such reverse and joy.

Heck now that I think about it I think the first time down was 87. Jimmy was so special.

RIP…I’m just discovered Jimmy the last couple of years but I love his (and Jacks) material and they both changed my mindset when it comes to real estate investing. I’ll be rereading Invest In Debt again no question.

Truly sad for anyone who ever knew him. A generous man.
    RIP

Very sad to read. Jimmy was always ready to help us.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.