The Easy Way to Get Deals

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Some people spend thousands of dollars sending out postcards or letters or running ads in newspapers to find deals.

Others focus on technology to generate leads – using websites, PPC, SEO, etc

The “old fashioned” way to get deals, which is also the most cost effective way to find deals are:

driving neighborhoods looking for run down looking houses ( and recruit people to do this for you)

Get out of the car when you get to the neighborhood to talk to people. Walk the streets and visit with people who are outside. Knock on doors to ask people if they know anyone who would be interested in selling.

It’s easier than you think.

This is a great Coaching Call about knocking on doors and what to say

The Fastest Way to Get a Deal – Knocking for Dollars

Guys,
    I listened to this yesterday and it is one of my favorite coaching calls so far. The truth is, we can overthink this business and chase the latest, greatest ways to market to people- but the best marketing is still face to face. If we are not making offers, we are not in business. After the call- I checked out Bill’s Facebook page as he suggests and he has his materials shown in his photo section. Very helpful.

Great points Kathleen. We are still in a people business. Talk to folks (especially in casual settings such as a check out line) and let them know you buy and/or rent houses. These methods work if you work it.

If door knocking is outside your comfort zone right now, try walking neighborhoods for fitness or to walk your dog (or a neighbors dog if you do not have one) – just remember to talk to people you meet along the way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.